I found the project quite hard at first because my first butterfly wasn't looking well but I did mange to improve it. First what I did was I got 4 half circles and I made sure that both where the same size, and how I did that was I made a size I want and then I copied and pasted the size. Then I got a cylinder and I made the shape. After I made the tiny circles in different colors . Then on Tinkercad I found a shape for the pump then I got a small circle and I changed the color of the pump.
The shapes I used was a half circle and I also used a cylinder to make the shapes. I used a circle this thin circle for the rainbow. I also found a weird shape that showed me a perfect pump so I made it smaller and I added a circle. I have learnt how to crop shapes and makes the shape fit the butterflies body and I made sure the shape was in the actually butterfly.
The Corner Holder
When I created this project I saw a shape on what I was looking for and I asked my teacher if I could just use that but she told me it would get me a low grade so what I decide to make was a device to show an example of what it would look like it was on a phone. First what I did was got a cube and made it flat, then I got another a cube made it a little smaller and made it in different color. After that I made a few apps with a few effects. When I finish I got a diamond shape and made it in a 2 level shape. I didn't use a lot of techniques on this project because I already used a lot of effects for the phone.
Pencil Pot
I found this project the funniest but it was really interesting. It was quite a challenge because of the body. I used a sphere for the mean body them I used a half circle for the tail then i used a cylinder for my nose and the eyes were just simple thin circle. I made wholes for the pencils and I made sure that you could see it but I also wanted to make an example of it so I added a few pencils. I also did us the grouping that was quite difficult because it made it glitchy so I made sure that everything was perfect.










No comments:
Post a Comment