Monday, November 7, 2016

CRITERIA B - DEVELOPING IDEAS

Design Specification

1) Syringe 




2)Phone corner cover




3) Pencil pot






My butterfly sketch was quite simple, I only made on sketch because I didn't want anything different. It was quite a challenge because I got a little worried about how I am going to do it on Tinkercad. The main highlight is that I want children to see the syringe as something safe and something nice and colorful, so I made the needle as the tongue of the butterfly and I made sure it wasn't very visible. I think it was well annotated because I did make it really descriptive. I got the idea from my little sister she told me that she didn't like the syringe because it looked boring and the needle looked to sharp



I just made a simple little sketch of a pencil pot or a pencil holder. It was quite a challenge to draw because I wanted it to look more 3D. The highlight of my sketch is that it is going to help you keep your pencils in order and nothing will get lost. I don't think i did quite well on the annotation because I wasn't descriptive. I got this idea off of the internet, I liked it because the wholes where in different sizes so its for any type of pen.




This sketch was more on the creative side of things because it a porcupine and the pencils are the sharp hairs of the porcupine, it was quite a challenge because I was afraid on what it was going to look like on Tinkercad. The highlights is that it was going to be something for children and it will be easy to use. I think i did annotated well because I talked about most of the parts of the porcupine. I got this idea of the internet I liked it because I thought if I actually sold it a lot of people would by it.






This drawing was hard because I didn't know what to add, so i thought I dissuaded to make it as if it had levels so I made it look like a diamond. The highlight is that it has a level to it and it can make it harder for your phone to crack. I think I did well on annotated because to spoke about most things on my sketch. I got this idea from my teacher she told my to think on a different way to protect my phone.


This sketch is just a simple sketch. This wasn't a challenge because there are already a lot of inventions like this. The highlight is that is going to protect your phone from not cracking. I think I did annotated well because I tried making it really descriptive. I just thought of it because I would always drop my phone and I wanted something to stop it just cracking easily.


























No comments:

Post a Comment