Friday, December 2, 2016

CRITERIA D - EVALUATING THE SOLUTION



Task 1: Self Assessment
Phone Cover Holder 


Pencil Pot 

Child-Friendly Syringe 





Peer Assets by Presha 



Task 2: Peer Assessment










Task 3:  Write a Parapgrahy 


Child-Friendly Syringe

On my child-friendly syringe I think I have done well because I tried to add some detail, but I think I could improve on somethings like the colors and the shape of the syringe. I could have done this by explored more on the shapes ,but I did have to make the shape several times until l I got my final design. I could also improve on the colors I wanted the butterfly to be a stripped rainbow but it didn't work out because there wasn't a proper way, I wanted it to be a rainbow because children are attracted to colors and they wouldn't be afraid but what I did was a put it as some dots are circles. I should have maybe add more detail because it would have a more of a butterfly look, like if I added the antennas so the needle wouldn't be show that much or maybe I should have added some strips on the body of the butterfly. If maybe there was a type of tool that you can make your own shape I would have found it very easy. If I added this my design would have very child-friendly syringe and I would imagine that I child wouldn't be scared at all.





Pencil Pot

 For the Pencil Pot I think it went great, I made sure there where some examples of how it would look like with a pencil and without a pencil. I just need to improve on a few things, like it didn’t really look like a porcupine, I need a little more detail for the porcupine.  Maybe I could have added the wholes on the side of it or maybe I should have should 2 picture of the porcupine with  the pencils and without the pencil it would look more detailed and maybe it wouldn't look like a circle with eyes.  On Tinkercad it was kind of hard making the eyes symmetrical so if there was like a tool for example a ruler for it to be symmetrical.  I also wanted to improve on the body it didn't look very professional but if I got used to Tinkercad maybe it would have been better. But I still like the design but next time I should add a little more detail on the design.





The Phone Corner Holder 

For my phone corner holder, I think it was great but I should improve on it a little more. But I think that I did add a good amount of detailed in my project. But maybe I could improve on my corner holder bay making my own shape. I am not sure what else to improve on because I really liked the detail of the project.









Flowchart


















No comments:

Post a Comment